Certified Financial Service Counsellor (CFSC), is a practical education and skill development program with well-defined career progression.
The details of the Certified Financial Service Counsellor (CFSC) certification program are as under.
Summary: 100+ Hours with over 50+ Topics of practical content is delivered by top class Practitioners & Experts in the financial services industry spread across 3 months.
Empower CFSC certificants, with practical learning from top experts in the field of banking, insurance, mutual funds, financial planning and consumer activism in the country, to deliver financial service professionally to the consumers while learning to manage their own finances.
- Fresh & final year Graduates seeking bright career opportunities and practical education.
Panel of Trainers
Selected trainers who are working in various industries like mutual funds, insurance & consumer organizations, will be conducting the training sessions for this program. The panel shall deliver about 50 topics in approx. 100 hours of training sessions spread across 3 months.
Curriculum & Pedagogy
The program is divided into 5 modules building a comprehensive education & certification program for personal financial professionals. The program will be delivered online comprising of a balanced mix of theory, practical, case studies, technology, real-life experiences and discussion forums. Following are the 5 Modules of CFSC Certification Program:
- Understanding Consumers: Understand a consumer’s needs, wants, goals and dreams and their behaviour with investments & money management and their service requirements.
- Understanding Products: Learn entire gamut of financial products and solutions that matter to your clients. Much beyond Mutual Funds and Life Insurance.
- Understanding Processes: How to map financial products & solutions to people’s dreams and goals. Learn framework for creating logical processes to deliver solutions to clients.
- Personal Productivity: How to increase productivity many folds by choosing and learning the right advisory technologies and time management.
- Career Planning & Professionalism: Understand the career opportunities in finance and investments and adopting the best approach in achieving your personal goals and ensuring a long term sustainable career growth.
Module 1: Understanding Consumers
- Consumer Psychology
- Human Needs, Wants & Dreams
- Financial Behaviour
- Common Money Mistakes
- Consumer First Approach
- Investor Psychology
Module 2: Understanding Products
- Debt & Equity
- Other Asset Classes
- Banking products
- Introduction & Principles of Insurance
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Real Estate
- Mutual Funds Basics
- Mutual Fund Categories
- Insurance Policy Conditions
- Insurance Claims
- Group Insurance
- Government Social Sector Products
- Understanding SIPs, STPs, SWPs in Mutual Funds
- Understanding NAV of Mutual Funds
- ULIPs versus Mutual Funds
- Understanding Tax Planning, Tax Rules & Regulations
- Understanding Union Budget
- Understanding Monetary policy of RBI
- KYC requirements & Demat Account concept
Module 3: Understanding Processes
- Financial Planning Process
- Financial Advisory process
- Risk analysis of consumers
- Asset Allocation Process
- Insurance initiation contract process
- Insurance policy servicing processes
- Insurance claim servicing process
- Process for fresh and additional purchase in a mutual fund
- Processes related to redemptions by investors
- Process for Nomination and Pledge
- Types of Investment options – dividend, growth and dividend re-investment
- Processes related to of systematic investment plans
- Processes related to systematic withdrawals and transfers
- Processes related to other investor services and facilities
- Real Estate planning & buying process
- Tax planning
- Case studies
- Consumer Complaints Handling
- Escalation Matrix for Grievance Redressals
Module 4: Personal Productivity
- Use of technology platforms
- Online Transaction platforms
- Insurance Online tools
- Financial Planning Softwares and Robo-advisory
Module 5: Career Planning
- Communication Skills
- Listening and Empathy
- Relationship Skills
- Objection handling
- Time Management
- Be your own Boss
- Career Path Planning
Salient Features of CFSC Program
- Program curriculum designed based on inputs from Industry experts in Banking, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Financial Planners and Consumer Activists from across the country making it completely practical and relevant.
- Training sessions of the program delivers real-life experiences and case studies with consumers.
- Delivered via virtual and interactive sessions, candidates will learn actual service oriented practice tools using their mobile/laptops/computers.
- Participants will learn to manage their own finances before becoming a financial advisor.
- Program designed with a clear career pathway for growth and being your own boss.
- Placement offers by various Financial Institutions.
Sample of CFSC Certificate to be issued
- Duration: 3 Months.
- Training Days: Weekend classes
- Delivery Mode: Reading material, assignments, Virtual Classroom Setup using latest online education technology
- 20 + Assessments, Access Session PPTs, Access to Videos
- Assignments and Supporting Reference Materials and Links
- Query Solving through Groups and calls and email
- Certificate (for successful candidates)
The investment for the certificate course is at an inaugural price of Rs 29,900/- only.
Last date to apply is June 30, 2017. Email/Call on email@example.com / 9892393469 for more details.