Last updated: January 12th , 2017
2. We value the trust You place in our Services. That’s why We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about Our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Information Collected
1. We may collect certain Personal Information from You. ‘Personal Information’ is data that can be used to identify a person. (“Personal Information”) including:
1. Your full name, address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth and bank or payment account details and any proof of Your identity and/or address that We may request on case to case basis;
2. Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name and account number) during a financial transaction initiated by you on our Application while using our Services;
3. Details of any credit, debit or other card used by You for transactions on our Application or while using our Services;
4. Your participation in any promotion sponsored by Us;
5. Surveys that You complete through the Application or based on Our request;
6. Information collected through “Cookies”; Please refer to Section 3.2 for more information on Cookies;
7. Details of Your visits to Our Site, including but not limited to, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access whilst visiting Our Site
2. In addition to the Personal Information, certain information may be collected from You at the time You use Application. This data may include:
1. IP address of Your server from where the Application is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari etc.), the operating system of Your system and the site You last visited before visiting to Our Application, referring source which may have sent You to Our Application;
2. The duration of Your stay on Our Application is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access;
3. The transactions that You either conduct with Us or with any third party through Our Application; And
4. Other information associated with the interaction of Your browser and the Website.
3. When You use the Site, ServeTM’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Application; for instance by way of cookies, web beacons or web analytics. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Us and shall not be used to identify Your Account.
1. Web beacons are graphic image files embedded in a web page that provides information form the user’s browser. This allows Us to monitor and ascertain the number of users using the Application and selected sponsors, advertiser website and for what purposes.
2. Web analytics are services provided by third parties in connection with a website. We may use such services to find usability problems in order to make Our Application easier to use. These services do not collect information that has not been voluntarily provided by You. Accordingly, these services do not track Your browsing habits. The information shared through these services will not identify You or Your Account.
3. Use Of The Information
1. The information collected from You is use for the following purposes only:
1. to facilitate Your use of the Application;
2. to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
3. to provide You with information about Our products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Us;
4. to send You important information regarding the Application, changes to Our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
5. to send You surveys and marketing communications that We believe may be of interest to You;
6. to personalize Your experience on the Application and ServeTM’s other Applications by presenting advertising, products and offers we believe would be tailored to You;
7. to help You address Your problems with the Application including addressing any technical problems;
8. if You purchase any content or avail of any service from Us through one of these Applications, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
9. for administration of the of the Application;
10. to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Application);
11. to provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body;
12. to resolve disputes;
13. detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions;
14. We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our servers if any, and to administer Our Application. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information;
15. To improve Our internal customer training;
16. To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction;
17. To conduct financial and identity checks; fraud prevention checks; anti money laundering and credit checks;
18. To enhance security of Our Site; and
19. sharing the information with third parties in order to provide certain services to You.
2. A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We may place both permanent and temporary cookies in Your computer’s hard drive while using Our Services. These cookies do not contain any of Your personally identifiable information. You may choose to disable the cookies using the settings in Your operating system of the device. However, if You do so, You may not be able to use the full functionality of Our Application
3. Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
1. Customize Your experience on Our Application;
2. For obtaining information regarding use of the Application and assess which pages do You visit the most in order to provide You with goods/services that may be of interest to You.
3. To obtain information regarding Your IP address, location and other demographic information such as age range and gender in order to ascertain users internet behavior.
4. Assist in complying with regulatory obligations such as anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations.
5. For allowing Us to provide You with personalized services by remembering the choices made by You with respect to language You prefer, geographical location where You are etc.
6. When You visit third party websites from Our Application, cookies embedded in such third party content may be downloaded onto Your device. We do not control such third party cookies and are governed by the terms and conditions of such third parties. Please read the terms and conditions governing such third party websites for more information on the same.
4. Retention Of Data
1. After termination of Your Account with Us, We, shall destroy all the data collected from You, except the records and the data pertaining to the transactions undertaken using Our Services or the Application(s). Please note that under the applicable laws, We are required to maintain record of these transaction with Us including personal data such as Your name, contact details, Your number, transaction history etc. Other than the information specified above, We will delete all Personal Information that we hold about You when Your Account is terminated. We will not retain Your online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password, credit card information.
2. Please note that We will not require You to disclose Your personal or security detail vide email or other communication. If You receive any email/ phone call/ SMS or other communication requesting You to share Your personal/security/financial information, please do not respond to such requests and delete such requests immediately. Please forward such requests to email@example.com for notifying Us of the same prior to deletion of such requests.
3. “Phishing” is an attempt to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. Such “Phishers” use fake emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details such as credit card numbers, passwords, PIN etc. Please abstain from providing Your details on such websites and immediately report such requests to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage caused by responding to such emails and sharing information with third parties specified under Sections 4.2 and 4.3.
5. Disclosure Of Information
2. However We may disclose the personal data or any other information collected form You to any statutory, lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if We are under a duty to do so or required by law to disclose or share Your personal data or any other information collected from You.
3. We may further use Your information in an aggregate form to ascertain the usage of the Services, for development of marketing and strategic business plans etc. Please note, that in such use of information, no individual user shall be identified separately.
4. In order to protect Our financial interests and avoid money laundering or fraudulent activities, We may, if We deem necessary, share Your information, including Your Account details, financial and transactional history with banks, payment facilitator partners, identity verification service providers, and credit reference agencies and other agencies to identify and verify users and limit exposure to criminal activity and financial risk. When conducting the audit/checks, the relevant third parties may retain information regarding Our query and Your information and may share this information with other fraud prevention agencies.
5. In order to prevent money laundering activities and comply with applicable regulations, We may report suspicious transactions to law enforcement agencies. You hereby grant Us the right to share Your information with such law enforcement agencies in the event of any activity that may seem suspicious in Our sole discretion. In the event We notice any suspicious activity on the Application(s), We may, without prior intimation to You, (1) report such instance to the law enforcement agency and share all relevant information that may be required for investigation; (2) suspend Your Account during the period of investigation; and (3) block Your use of the Services and withhold such transaction requests if open.
1. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to Your Personal Information.
2. We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify Your identity. You agree to provide Us all the information that We request for the security review. If You fail to comply with any security request, We reserve the right terminate Your Account with Us and prohibit Your access to the Services.
3. We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond Our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
7. Link To Other Sites
3. We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of accessing these third party sites and features.
8. User Discretion
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the Application(s), services, feature or content.
1. We may contact You via the e-mail address and phone number as provided by You to Us. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails or In-App notifications or SMS texts such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc.
2. You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from Us through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You agree that any communication so received by You from Us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of Your registration on the national do not call registry.
10. Revision Of The Policy
12. Governing Law And Dispute Resolution